(619) 423-6262 - FAX (619) 424-5950
DRE License #0336626







Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where are you located?
A. Our office is located at 1138 Palm Avenue, Imperial Beach, CA  91932

Q. What are your hours of operation?
A.  Our office is open during the week from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.

Q. I found a property that I would like to look at, how do I see it?
A. If it is a rental property, just stop by our office during the week from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. or on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. and we will arrange for you to go over to the property to see the interior. If you are interested in seeing one of our listings, please call our office at (619) 423-6262 and we will arrange for an agent to show you the property.

Rent Payment
Q. If I do some repairs on my house/apartment, can I take the amount off my rent?
A. No. You can be reimbursed for these repairs if you have gotten prior approval of the property manager.

Q. Do you accept payment by credit card ?
A. No. The first month’s rent and the security deposit must be paid by money order or cashiers check. Thereafter, the rent can be paid by personal check, money order or cashiers check. No cash is accepted.

Q. When is the rent due?
A. The rent is due on the first day of the month and late after the 3rd day. A late charge of 6% of the monthly rent will be assessed for all rents received after the 3rd day of the month unless prior arrangements have been made with the property manager.

Q. My unit has a plumbing or electrical problem. What should I do?
A. If there is a flood or a fire, call us at 619-423-6262 night or day. For all other maintenance problems, call us at 619-432-6262 during office hours or submit the maintenance request form to notify us of the problem.

Q. I need some repair done, what do I do?
A. Just call our office at 619-423-6262 during office hours or submit the maintenance request form. We will contact the appropriate vendor and give them your telephone number so an appointment convenient to both parties can be arranged. If you are unable to be home, you can call our office and give verbal consent for us to give the vendor the key to access your unit to make the repairs.  This approval is incorporated into the use of  the maintenance request form.

Security Deposits
Q. What expenses can the landlord deduct from my security deposit?
A. The landlord can deduct an amount needed to remedy defaults in the payment of rent, to repair damage to the premises caused by the tenant except for ordinary wear and tear and to clean the premises, if necessary, when you leave. The amount of cleaning required cannot be more than what will “return the unit to the same level of cleanliness” as it was at the time that you moved in. Once the unit is vacant and it is determined that it is not to the level of cleanliness as it was upon move-in, we will have the unit professionally cleaned. This amount will be deducted from your security deposit. Further, we have the carpets professionally cleaned. If you choose to have your own cleaning company do this cleaning, please provide us with receipts from the cleaning company. If we deem this job satisfactory, the cost will not be deducted from your security deposit.  You are entitled to a walk-through before you move out. Please call us to schedule an appointment.

Q. When can I expect to receive the refund of my security deposit?
A. We have 21 days to either return the entire deposit or provide an itemized statement of deposit deductions and copies of all receipts and refund the deposit balance, if any.

Q. What should I do if I decide that I am moving out?
A. The first thing to do is to make sure is that you notify us in writing by filling out our 30 day Notice and Security Refund form. This form is available online on our website (Tenant Services) and at our office. It may be delivered to our office in person or faxed to us at (619) 424-5950 or emailed to us at